CTET 2015 September exam date, online application form, notification, eligibility criteria, recruitment apply online
Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is an exam conducted by both central government and state governments in India. People who are minded in getting a teacher job can write the exam. The authority of organizing the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central board of secondary Education, Delhi is in the hand of the Ministry of human resource development.
Candidates who have cleared the exam can be placed in government schools. CTET 2015 Sept details about the exam date, online application form, eligibility criteria and the recruitment process were all given in this post. The notifications of Exam date, online application form last date, online correction date and upcoming exam timetable also stated here. Candidates who were going to appear can refer our site for further information.
CTET 2105 date and application form-Registration Notifications
Check out the notifications on various dates / schedules related to CTET Sep 2015 below,
Date of Examination: 20-09-2015.
Submission of Application or registration date via online: 30-07-2015 to 19-08-2015.
Online corrections in details: 21-08-2015 to 25-08-2015.
If examination fee is not received, contact: 21-08-2015 to 25-08-2015.
How to apply online?
- Go to ctet.nic.in.
- At the bottom you can find a link “Apply for CTET-SEPT 2015“. Click on that.
- Select “proceed to apply online” or summit your registration number if you have already registered.
- Fill in the application form and pay the fees. Then print the page.
CTET Eligibility Criteria (Age limit)
Criteria for primary stage,
- Senior secondary should be passed with 50% or should be appearing in second year of 2 yrs diploma in elementary education or should be appearing in second year of 2 yr diploma in elementary education (special education)
- Senior secondary should be passed with 45% or should be appearing in second year of 2 yrs diploma in elementary education.
- Senior secondary should be passed with 50% or should be appearing in fourth year of 4 yrs bachelor in elementary education.
To know more about the eligibility of Primary and elementary stage click the below link,
Click here: CTET 2015 SEPT eligibility
CTET recruitment procedure / process
Candidates who have cleared the selection process can refer the below given link for further information.
Click here: CTET details
We hope that you have received some valuable information on CTET 2015 SEPT exam from us. To know more, check here www.careerarm.com