C++ interview questions and answers- Freshers/experienced download pdf
C++ interview questions, when HR tries to ask this, what will be your reaction Yes, there comes the end of the interview right?. Not only the Freshers, even experienced professionals will fail to clear in this technical interview round. So what will be the solution to clear this tricky and difficult round, don’t go anywhere, here is the answer. We the careerarm people sorted out a list of important C plus plus questions and programs, just practice this, we assure you that definitely your answer will lift the HR’s eyebrows up. You can download this technical questions which are available here in the PDF format.
C++ questions for interview basic/advanced
C++ / CPP questions for interview from basic to advanced level are given. The list we provide includes questions with solutions from copy constructor, data structures, encapsulation, inheritance, exception handling, recursion, pointers, strings, stack overflow and beyond that. Definitely you will find these questions in big MNC’s like TCS, Cognizant (CTS), HCL, Honeywell, Wipro, Intel and others.
C++ programming- CPP technical interview questions frequently asked list
Some of the top 10 and more C++ interview questions that is technical questions were listed below, People can use this CPP programming questions with answers for their practice.
1. List the implicit member functions of a class?
- Copy constructor
- Move constructor
- Move assignment operator
- Default constructor
- Copy assignment operator
2. Define token?
Various tokens are available in C++ program. They are either a constant, a keyword, a symbol, an identifier or a string literal.
3. What are the storage qualifiers in C++ programming?
4. Define block scope variable in C++?
A scope of the variable which is only applicable within a block is said to be block scope variable.
5. Differentiate C and C++?
- Structural programming language.
- Top down approach is followed in program design.
- Polymorphism, inheritance, operator overloading concepts are not possible.
- Object oriented language
- Polymorphism, inheritance, operator overloading concepts are possible here.
- Bottom, up approach is followed.
6. Define friend function?
A friend function can access the members of the class, even it is not a member of the class. To make it possible we have to declare it following the keyword within the class.
7. List the object oriented programming language defining traits?
8. What are the Advantages of Inheritance?
- Allows code reusability.
- Thus, it reduces program development time.
- Allows reuse of proven.
- Also reduces the cost of application.
9. What are the storage classes in C++?
10. Define scope resolution operator?
If the function is defined outside the class, this one is used to associate function definition to the class. It is also used to resolve the scope of global variables.
11. Define inline function?
Before the function definition, with the keyword inline, a function is prefixed it is said to be an inline function.
12. List the different ways of passing parameters to the functions?
- Call by reference
- Call by value
- Call by address
13. List out the acess specifiers in c++?
There are three types fo acess specifiers,
Get the videos on C++ interview questions here below,
Get more about C++ questions and answers here in our website.