Angularjs interview questions and answers with tutorial and example pdf
Searching for Angularjs interview questions? Fortunately, you are landing on the right page. Here, we come with an AngularJS interview questions with answers. It is very useful for all kinds of programmers. If you go for an interview you must have to prepare the Angular JS query, animation, api and architecture. The interviewer may also ask questions apart from Angular JS like on jscript, jquery and Java. Most commonly the first question would be “What is Angular JS?”. Suppose if you are experienced you have to be prepared in the modal, MVC framework, Bootstrap and filters.
We provide you the questions for beginners as well as for the experienced. Based on the experience the questions will get harder. For example, you are more than 5 years of experience in Angular JS, then you will expect the questions like “How you would pass the function in directive?”. In PDF there are lots of Angular JS examples are available. We recommend to go through the PDF document.
Important AngularJS interview questions and answers for Freshers / Experienced:
Here, We gave some sample questions for the Freshers and experienced candidates. These are the common / Frequently asked questions in the AngularJS interview.
- What is AngularJS and explain its key features?
- What are the directives available in AngularJS?
- What is the maximum size of angular.js file to be include?
- Write a sample code to configure the route?
- Mention some characteristics of “Scope”?
- How to post a data using AJAX?
- How to implement the bootstrap navbar active class with AngularJS?
- What is mvc framework in angularjs?
- Explain the string interpolation in angularjs?
- How you will add an options in select box?
For more questions with answers, click on the below link
AngularJS Cheat Sheet:
We provide the cheat sheet to go through all the concepts of AngularJS at the last minute before going for an interview. Click on the AngularJS image below to enlarge it.
AngularJS tutorial is embedded below. Although, you don’t know anything about it, at the end the tutorial you will understand completely what is AngularJS? Why it is used and How it is used?. For best practices, work out some examples and follow the tutorial below. It is simple and easy to learn.