iOS Developer Technical Interview Questions for Freshers and Experienced in PDF Download:
Are you looking for the top most frequently asked interview questions?. Here, we provide your needs in simple pdf with the video explanation to become an apple developer without paying. For freshers, the developer questions are generally based on custom view creation, enumeration and struct. For experienced, you must be good at Swift programming language for developing games and other kind of apps, also post those apps in the iOS app store or google app store. If you have done any iOS certification course, then it will make some advantage for you. The app developers mainly target on the mobile devices, there are more competition in the iOS applications, you must come up with some unique app development ideas to get a job.
Here, we provide you commonly asking apple iOS interview questions along with the answers for the freshers and experienced.
iOS programming interview questions with answers:
In PDF we cover the iOS basics Development, App stats, Core app objects and some basic question [interview topics on iOS]. This would be helpful for the beginners and the experienced iOS developers. Also, we included the tutorial for iOS development and tips to clear the apple iOS technical interview and the objective C programming language. In addition, the video contains the basics of swift programming. Why everyone trying to learn iOS rather than Android? Because, the iOS developer getting more salary compared to the Android developer.
iOS Cheat Sheet:
We provide the cheat sheet for iOS. We recommended to go through the complete image given below and then start to read the iOS questions in PDF. Click the image to view in large size.
Some sample questions on iOS developer interview are listed below [answers are in PDF]:
- What are the tools used to develop the iOS?
- What is the latest version of iOS sdk?
- Say some mobile app/mobile applications which you are developed previously? What is the features for that apps and how you differ it from the other applications?
- What are the features for iOS?
- When you would say the app is not running state?
- Difference between sax parser vs dom parser?
- Difference between release and autorelease in objective c?
- Say some uses on UIApplication class?
- What is the meaning of copy, read-only, retain, assign, automatic, non-automatic keywords?
- What is “Delegate”?
- What are the applications of iOS?
- How to parse JSON? Explain in detail?
In below, we embedded the video on the iOS Development with Swift tutorial for creating the simple app for the apple. Make use of it before going for the interview process.