MySQL interview questions for testers and developers in PDF with cheat sheet:
MySQL RDBMS is one of the most popular open source database mainly used for PHP, Java and other applications. If you are a PHP or Java developer, you must have more knowledge in MySQL DBA. Here are some basics and advanced interview questions and answers that are most commonly asked in the top companies. You must have to thorough in the following topics to clear the MySQL technical interview session.
- Creation, Alter and Deletion of the databases and tables.
- Connections to the databases.
- MySQL Queries.
- Primary keys, foreign keys and index keys.
- Technical features of MySQL.
Careerarm provide a free PDF document for MySQL interview questions for the freshers and 2-3+ experience candidates.
MySQL interview questions and answers for the freshers and experienced:
The interviewer may ask query questions, server connections and some advanced queries for the experience candidates. We provide the top best basics to advanced questions in the PDF for the interview candidate’s references. Also, you can download the cheatsheet for the mySQL in PDF, it will be useful for the last time preparation.
MYSQL Cheat Sheet [Important query included]:
The Cheat sheet includes the database query, table commands, connecting/ disconnecting to the host and most important frequently using datatypes. Click the image for clear visibility.
MySQL interview FAQ:
- What is MySQL and why it is used for?
- Difference between FLOAT and DOUBLE?
- What is the latest MySQL version? How can you search in commands to find out current version?
- What are the common drivers in MySQL?
- What, if a table has one column defined as TIMESTAMP?
- Mention some Common SQL Function?
- What are the features of MySQL?
For more questions and MySQL cheatsheet, click on the below PDF (it’s free)
Go through the tutorial for more information on the MySQL databases. It will be helpful attending the interview.