Android developer interview questions and answers in PDF with advanced coding questions:
Android programming is booming day by day. There are a lot of opportunities for the freshers and experienced in the Android development field. Hence, the most senior developer in other field such as .NET, C#, Java, UI designers has also enhanced their knowledge in Android. The Android is an open-source software, so anyone can make project for free. Most of the Android project is developed in the Java programming language. So, you have to be thorough in that language and also in addition, you must know HTML and CSS.
We advised the candidates to prepare the following basic to advanced topics for the Android interview:
- Java OOPS concept.
- Collections in Java.
- Multithreading and Exceptional Handling.
- Interfaces, Sorting, Data Structure.
- Arrays and Operations.
Android basics and advanced technical interview questions:
For the interview preparation, you must be thorough in both the basics and advanced concepts in the Android. Mostly, the freshers will expect some basics and simple questions in Java and MySQL. For the senior developer, you can expect the advanced concepts in the Java programming language and MySQL databases. And for the Android UI design, can expect the question based on the Android open-source software’s like Android source code. Sometimes, the interviewer asked to build some simple Android applications for android phone.
Android Cheat Sheet:
The below cheat sheet infographics provide you much information on Android. At the end of this page we provide the questions and answers in PDF. Click to enlarge
Some common interview questions for beginners and Experts:
- What are the core building blocks of Android?
- How to call an another activity?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Android over iOS?
- Write code snippet to retrieve IMEI number of Android phone?
- Define Intents?
- What are the core components of the Android architecture?
- What are the language/languages that are supported by the Android for application development?
- Explain Androidmanifest.xml in detail? And what you will do if the file is missing/not found?
- Difference between the Implicit and Explicit intent?
- Explain about nine-patch image? How it does differ from the regular bitmap?
For more questions, you can download the PDF below
In addition, you can find the complete android tutorial below (simple and easy to learn) for the beginners and experienced