Linux interview questions and answers in PDF with Cheat Sheet for freshers and Experienced:
Are you searching for the most frequently asked interview questions about Linux?. If Yes, then you are landing on the right page. We not only provide you the basic interview questions, but also troubleshooting and programming interview questions. For freshers, the developer questions are generally based on the Basic administration, Data storage and User Interfaces (UI). And for experienced, you must be good at the Network Configuration and services, GUI, Troubleshooting, System service and security, Shell scripting. If you have done any Linux certification courses, then it will add some advantage.
Here, we provide you the general interview questions for the freshers and 2-3+ years experienced.
Basic and Advanced Linux interview questions [FAQ] in PDF:
In PDF we cover all the interview questions for beginners and experienced. Also, we included the tutorial for Linux l1, l2, l3, lamp, ldap programming development and tips to clear the Linux technical interview. Why everyone trying to learn Linux rather than Windows? Because, the Linux is an open source anyone can modify based on their needs but windows is not.
Linux Cheat Sheet:
The important commands for file, SSH, Network and much more in Cheat sheet. Click to enlarge the image.
Some sample questions on Linux developer interview are listed below [answers are in PDF]:
- What is a patch command? Where it is used?
- What is cpio command?
- Why you can use the strings command?
- What is the role of the lspci command in Linux?
- What are the necessary steps should be taken to enhance the security of the server after the initial installation?
- Which service you should disable on a Linux Server that acts like both Web and FTP Server?
- How can you protect your password file?
- How can you connect your system remotely in Linux?
For more questions about Linux, Click on the below link to download the free PDF
In below, we embedded the video about the Linux with coding, commends and programming tutorial. Make use of it before going for the interview process.