C# interview questions for Freshers and experienced PDF download:
C# interview questions, Here it comes. In most of the software developer job interview, you will expect the questions on C# and Java. In beginning itself the interviewer asks you to rate yourself based on the knowledge of C# and Java. If your rate is high for c#, then HR started to ask a question about the C# programming language. He/She starts asking the question from basic and gradually increase to the advanced concepts. Sometimes the coding questions may also ask for both freshers and experienced. So, be prepared for that. In addition, you must know about Java questions and SQL Server questions.
We provide all the coding, algorithm, basic/advanced interview questions for architect and developers.
C# interview latest Technical questions:
The C# will be mostly coded in .net framework. So, you can expect the question on that topic also. Some of the general topic, you have to be prepared are as follows:
- Exception Handling
- Expressions, types and variables
- Generic Collections
- Interfaces and Structs
The interviewee may get scared by seeing the important topics above?. Don’t worry, we provide a C# question with answers PDF for free download. It’s not only useful for freshers but also 1yr,2yr,3yr,4yr,5yr and 6+yr experienced candidates. Mostly, for freshers will expect some Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on C#. We also provide you the cheat sheet for the interview for last minute preparation. Don’t forgot to study the data structures and algorithm.
C# Cheat Sheet:
We provide you the cheat sheet for C# to easily understand. Before stepping on to the interview, go through the below image once. Click on the image to enlarge.
Common interview questions:
- What is the use of return statement?
- What is the difference between Array and LinkedList?
- Write a program for reverse string in c#?
- Does C# have a throws clause?
- What are the different categories of inheritance?
- What is the difference between CONST and READONLY?
- What is the difference between compile time polymorphism and run time polymorphism?
- What is the syntax to inherit from a class in C#?
- What is the difference between class and an Interface?
- What is the main use of delegates in C#?
Go through the video (tutorial) for more interview questions on c#. The interview questions is not only important, you have to learn the complete C# course. It will be useful for the further development process.