UML interview questions answers- Experienced/Freshers
UML interview questions you’ll most likely be asked in walk-in as well as in campus interviews. Another important thing is that mostly, the UML (Unified Modeling Language) diagrams are used for the business analyst. We provide a basic and advanced questions in PDF for your references. HR will ask the simple and basic unified modeling language interview questions for Freshers and advanced questions for experienced.
We recommended to go through the above links for the beginners in UML. Additionally, at the end, we embedded a tutorial which starts from the basic to complex topics. Don’t forget to download the PDF on UML interview questions and answers.
Basic interview questions on UML
In the perspective of UML, the concepts are very simple. There are some frequently asked basic UML questions on the topics of use cases, object designing, data and responsibility-driven approaches were listed below. We hope this UML related interview questions will definitely help you out to achieve the job you expected.
UML interview technical question and answers
Some important UML interview questions and answers were given here, go through it and get the complete knowledge on this topic.
1. What are the components of state chart diagrams?
There are 3 important components in the state chart diagram. They are,
- Action: It triggers from one to another.
- Event: Triggers the action
- Guard: It is the condition that says which action to be triggered.
2. Explain collaboration diagram?
- Collaboration diagrams and sequence diagram are similar to each other, but the difference is to show in a different way. In sequence diagram we have a time and sequence order, but in collaboration diagram, we pay more attention on the interaction messages between the objects.
3. What are the popular technical approaches for Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD)?
- OOAD follows some technical approach on analyzing, designing, Construction, Testing, Debugging, Deployment and Maintenance.
4. Mention the different kinds of modelling diagram?
- Use case diagram
- Class Diagram
- Object Diagram
- Sequence Diagram
- State chart Diagram
- Collaboration Diagram
- Activity Diagram
- Component diagram
- Deployment Diagram
5. What is ‘Extend’ and ‘Include’ in the use case?
- Include relationship represents an invocation of one use case by the other. It’s similar to calling a another function from one function.
- Extend relationship signifies that the extending use case will work exactly like the base use case only that some new steps will inserted in the extended use case.
Other useful technical questions on UML are included in PDF:
Unified Modeling Language concepts (Cheat sheet)
Check below the complete Unified Modeling Language Cheat sheet. This will be useful for the last minute preparation.
Additionally, go through the tutorial given below for the complete reference on the UML diagrams and the basic introduction to the UML 2.0.
Hope you enjoyed it, now its time to give your comments, do open to say we are here to answer you.