SSC Stenographer answer key 2016 31st January grade C & D download ans sheet
Download the SSC stenographer answer key 2016 for the recruitment written exam held on Januray 31st. To fill around 1064 vacancy stenographer grade C and D seats, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducted on this Sunday. People who have written their steno exam can now get the SSC steno answer key in PDF in the links provided below.
The date of release official SSC stenographer answer sheet of afternoon session at www.ssc.nic.in will be soon revealed here, for that you have to stay tuned to our site.
SSC steno answer key 2016 | cut off marks
Quick exam analysis,
- 50 questions asked in General Intelligence and Reasoning
- 50 questions asked in General Awareness
- 100 questions asked in English Language and Comprehension
- A total time of 2 hours is allotted.
Check your answers by using the SSC steno answer key, while you check keep the following in mind,
- 0.25 marks will be deducted as a negative mark for each wrong answer.
- If you have passed in the qualifying exam and acquired pre proposed cut off marks, you should also have a required educational qualification.
Along with the SSC ans key for stenographer (morning and evening shift) also download your question paper solved and given with solutions in PDF.
SSC stenographer answer sheet | solved question paper solution PDF
In below link get your SSC steno paper solution and solved question paper in PDF given by various coaching centers like Paramount, careerlauncher and more.
SSC stenographer answer sheet for written exam held on January 31
If you don’t find the relevant information you can get the official key from www.ssc.nic.in,
SSC steno answer key 2016 (Grade C & D)
Have you checked the answers using the SSC Stenographer answer key 2016 and got the required cut off marks?, for more queries comment below.