TNPSC group 1 result 2015-16 mains CCSE-I exam cut off
TNPSC group 1 result 2015-16 is made to be available soon here on the date which is mentioned in the next section. Candidates who have applied for the following posts and appeared in the main written exam can check the TNPSC group 1 results 2015 here.
- Deputy collector
- Asst commissioner
- Deputy superintendent of police
- Asst director of rural development department
Before you move to check your TNPSC group 1 results held on 5th to 7th June 2015, check in the important information,
- If you have cleared in the main exam, the next process ahead for you is the oral test (Which is in the shape of the interview).
- The final merit list will not be prepared on the basis of the main examination marks.
- Marks obtained in the mains and the oral test will be the final mark to be published.
TNPSC group 1 results 2015 date
Below is the tentative date of the Combined civil services I group 1 main written exam which is conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public service commission as per the notification 17/2013,
TNPSC group-1 services 2015 results date: February 4th week, 2016
Also check the expected date of the post main exam events,
Marck 2nd week- Conduction of Oral test.
March 4th week- Counselling date
Those candidates who got the prescribed cut off marks in preliminary exam and have appeared in the main written exam can now check their TNPSC group 1 exam result,
If you want to know further details on the TNPSC group 2 services result, you can visit the official site www.tnpsc.gov.in and follow the below given steps,
- Click on the results link under results category on the home page.
- Select the Group 2 CCSE 2 exam result from the table and download the PDF.
If you still have any queries on the TNPSC group 1 result 2015-16 and cut off marks comment below.