UPSC CDS 1 answer key 2016 Feb 14 PDF paper solution set download
The UPSC CDS 1 answer key 2016 for the written exam that has been held on Feb 14th is now available here. The candidates who have taken part in the CDS 1 2016 exam can now obtain it in PDF.
Before that look on the further steps that you have to undergo after clearing the exam, we hope you will clear.
- PABT or SSB interview.
- Medical examination.
Now, after this you will get admission in the courses provided below,
- Indian Military Academy
- Air Force Academy
- Officers Training Academy- OTA (Men & Women)
- Indian Naval Academy
So now you can hopefully check the UPSC CDS 1 2016 answer key by coaching institutes like Career launcher, Cavalier academy, Resonance, Paramount, Mrunal, Utkarsh and others.
CDS 1 2016 answer key- GK English Maths
The Union Public service Commission has given a notification to conduct the Combined Civil Services written exam on 14th February 2016 and it organized it successfully. Let’s look the important details of the written exam,
- The exam paper comprised of English, General knowledge and elementary paper in which for OTA course, there is no maths paper.
- For each subject the a maximum mark of 100 and the time duration of 2 hours is allotted.
- People who got the minimum qualifying mark from the above said pattern will be selected by the Union Public service Commission for further process.
- Note that there is negative marking for wrong answers so do keep in mind while you check your answers.
Hope this analysis have given you better knowledge about the exam, now download the CDS 1 2016 answer key and question paper for all the subjects (Set a, b, c etc.) separately here,
UPSC CDS I answer key 2016- GK
CDS 1 2016 paper solution- English
Download answer key for CDS 1 2016- Maths
The above links will be updated soon, do stay to get your answer sheet….
UPSC CDS I paper solution solved & cut off marks @ upsc.gov.in
Hope you got the UPSC CDS 1 answer key 2016 and solved question paper here, now if you want to know the details on the cut off marks and the results, do log on to the official site www.upsc.gov.in. The official answer key will be published soon here so visit frequently.