eLitmus syllabus Ph Test 2015 Registration for ECE, EEE, IT, CSE, civil, MCA, exam pattern, marking scheme pdf download
eLitmus is one of the important tests conducted by the evaluation private limited company for the engineering graduates in all streams like ECE, EEE, IT, CSE etc., and for MBA, MCA students. This exam is somewhat similar to the AMCAT exam. Candidates who have cleared in the eLitmus ph exam can be recruited by top most companies like McAfee and Novell, CGI, IBM, Accenture etc. So candidates who are willing to write this exam, please go through the eLitmus syllabus which is clearly given in this post.
eLitmus syllabus for ph test
The syllabus pattern is somewhat similar to the AMCAT syllabus. The exam consists of three important sections and each section has twenty questions each. Thus the important sections are given below,
eLitmus exam syllabus 2015
eLitmus syllabus topics were given below
- Number systems
- Speed, time and work
- Equations and Inequalities
- Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions
Click here for other important quantitative aptitude topics
Problem solving / Reasoning
- Data sufficiency problem
- Tabular data
- Addition or subtraction or multiplication questions
- Reading comprehension
- Jumbled paragraphs
- Fill in the blanks
The detailed eLitmus aptitude syllabus is given in the below link
eLitmus Registration, Exam Fee, Exam Dates, Marking Scheme
eLitmus Registration, Exam Fee, Schedule dates
The eLitmus registration 2015 is available at the official link as eLitmus online registration 2015 and you can login to the account if you have already registered.
The eLitmus exam fee is now Rs. 920 you can pay it by cash, online and through demand draft.
When you register for the exam, you can get your schedule dates at the same website.
eLitmus Marking scheme
- For each section you have your negative marking.
- For 20 question if you cleared 12 and you left 3 as wrong then there is no negative marking and your score is 90 for 9 answer.
- For 20 if you have cleared 12 but 4 is left as wrong then there is negative marking and the mark will be -5 i.e., 75 for 80
All the best for your exams.