Mindtree off campus 2017 batch recruitment careers placement drive Freshers
It’s time for the Mindtree off campus 2017 batch recruitment drive careers. Since the end of the academic year is approaching the companies have started their hunt for Freshers and the students also have started looking for jobs. Hence candidates who are looking for the Mindtree careers placement drive details can find it here. The company has started the recruiting process and is conducting the selection process in almost all over India in major cities like Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, etc. Interested students can apply for the Mindtree recruitment 2017 off campus drive in the link given below.
Download Mindtree placement papers 2017 batch
Mindtree recruitment 2017 batch registration
Enrolling for the Mindtree off campus drive will also help you to take part in the upcoming walk in, pool campus and other selection processes.
- Click on the Mindtree placement drive registration given below.
- Now click campus careers in the top right hand corner.
- You’ll be scrolled down to another location, now click on campus hiring events which situated below the campus careers heading.
- It will display the Mindtree recruitment 2017 drive’s venue and its date (if announced).
MindTree careers placement drive 2017 eligibility / selection process
Since the Mindtree recruitment is around the corner you must know about the eligibility that is required. Eligibility criteria are set by the companies so that only the qualified or the one with the knowledge of the job gets in. It is also a method of filtering the students before the procedure.
- 65% in 10th & 12th Exams.
- 65% in graduation (6.5 CGPA).
- Must have a good pH score.
If you are eligible, then you have to go through a rigid Interview process that are listed below.
- Prelims-Online/written: This round is mainly used to test the vocabulary and the IQ of the candidate.
- Technical round (Mostly programming): This round is for testing the technical knowledge of the examinee
- HR round (Final Interview): In this round the person is directly Interviewed by the HR of the company.
Hope this helps for further clarifications, please comment below. The information regarding the recruitment through AMCAT in the Mindtree careers will also be updated here soon.