HP off campus 2017 batch placement drive registration procedure- Freshers
The Hewlett Packard (HP) Company is all set to announce the dates for the upcoming HP placement drives. It has also been announced that there might be a mass HP recruitment because of the recent hike in the It sectors. The candidates both Freshers and Experienced alike are waiting for the announcements of the HP recruitment drive 2017. It will be taking place in major cities and areas like Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Pune, Hyderabad similar like the HP off campus 2017.
For further details about the HP placement drive 2016-17 batch read below.
HP placement drive 2017 batch off campus registration
HP careers is one of the most searched and accessed website in the recent time. It shows the interest of the recent batch students in choosing this prestigious company. Just follow the steps below for the registration process of HP careers 2017.
- People who want to apply for a job click here.
- Click on the register button on the right hand side.
- If you have already registered, enter your user name, password and click sign in.
- If you have not registered here before then click on the new user button.
- An agreement pops up read it and click I agree to proceed further.
- A new form appears, enter the details and click on the submit button.
- Verification of your email Id occurs.
- After this, a list of jobs eligible for you appears, select the one you want.
- Read the job description and the eligibility criteria, Eligible? Yes, then click apply.
Apply here ” HP off campus registration 2017”
Hewlett Packard off campus recruitment drive 2017
HP has set some eligibility criteria for the candidates who are wishing to enter their interview process. This is to make sure that only the worthy enters into the selection procedure. The Hewlett Packard placement drive 2017 eligibility criteria.
- Any graduation course with at least 65% CGPA.
- No standing arrears.
- Good disciplinary background.
- Can work in any shifts.
- Good communication.
HP has a unique interview process. The selection procedure, though it looks same like other if different from the rest in many ways. The HP recruitment process 2017 is described below
The selection process consists of four rounds each with a unique character of their own.
The first round is mostly a written or online test. It consists of 90 aptitude questions to test your basic vocabulary and programming skills. Since it has a limited number of questions it has a time limit of around 30 minutes.
The next round is the technical one. It’s mostly to test how strong you are in your field.
This is the managerial round where you’ll be having questions regarding your projects.
This is the final round. Here HR will be interviewing you directly. The HR questions are mostly about your personal life and also your preferences.
That’s all about the placement procedure, for furthermore information about the selection process, please check the link above. Candidates can also use the aptitude questions with answers and written test placement papers from our website.