Capgemini off campus 2017 batch registration Freshers recruitment drive careers
Finally!!! The Capgemini off campus 2017 for Freshers of this year batch has been announced. We are providing you with the registration link of that company. Capgemini is a Multi National Company with its roots in France. It is one of the fastest developing IT Company in the current scenario. In India its branches can be found in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Bhubaneswar and Mumbai. Since the academic year is closing they have decided to conduct the placement drive just like Capgemini careers off campus 2016 for both Freshers and passouts.
Capgemini recruitment 2017 registration process
You can apply for the Capgemini recruitment drive 2017 by following the simple registration process given below
- Click on the Capgemini registration link given below or go to www.capgemini.com.
- In the first section, click on the email jobs to me and register yourself, Job notifications will be sent to you.
- Or you could use the search tab and filter the jobs suitable for you.
- When you click Filter a shortlist of jobs feasible to you can be found.
- Click the one you wanted and the description appears.
- If you like it, then click apply, it will also get and forward your resume.
The Freshers/experienced of any batch can apply through this method.
Capgemini careers 2017 eligibility criteria
Like all top companies Capgemini also has a set of eligibility criteria for the candidates who would like to appear for their interview process.
- 60% marks in 10th & 12th examinations.
- 65% marks in graduate degree courses
- A gap of 1 year allowed (Since students might have been in coaching classes).
- No Backlogs (arrears)
- No disciplinary actions in the past.
Capgemini placement drive 2016-17 selection process
The selection or recruitment process of the Capgemini placement drive follows the usual MNC’s style.
First round -> Written Test
Second round -> Group Discussion
Candidates will sit in groups and discuss about a certain topic. This tests your General Knowledge and your language skills.
Third round -> Technical Interview
The questions in this round test your in-depth knowledge of the core subjects. Therefore Its one of the most important levels to cross.
Final round -> HR Interview
The HR himself will directly interview you in this round. He’ll be questioning you about your personal and career.
You can also find all sorts of aptitude papers on our website. The Candidate can make use of these question papers and crack the Capgemini off campus 2017 rounds with ease.