Siemens off campus 2017 batch placement drive registration careers for Freshers/experience
The largest engineering group in Europe is conducting the Siemens off campus 2017 for Freshers/Experienced people looking for jobs or careers. Candidates can apply for the Siemens recruitment drive 2017 batch can use the registration link that we are offering below. We are also providing you with the eligibility criteria and the selection process for the placement drive. Siemens is a German company with its headquarters in Berlin it has branches in Australia, Dubai, Delaware, Dallas, etc. In India it can be found in major cities like Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, and Aurangabad. If you are interested, kindly read the content below.
Siemens careers registration 2017
Since the IT sector hike is taking place and creating vacancies all over the world. Engineers both Freshers or experienced, can apply in the Siemens careers 2017 batch registration link for jobs by following the steps given.
- Click on the Link given below or visit siemens.co.in.
- If you haven’t already registered then click sign in from the top right corner.
- Click to create a new account.
- A new form appears, enter the details and press create an account.
- If already registered, then just sign in.
- Then in the international job search form also fill the details and click view jobs.
- A list of jobs appears, select the one you want and click apply.
Siemens India recruitment procedure & eligibility 2016-17
Siemens India has a set of eligibility criteria for candidates so that only the worthy might enter the interview process.
- 60% marks in 10th & 12th Board examinations.
- 65% marks in their respective graduate courses.
- No arrears (Backlogs).
- A certified course (Not necessary).
Siemens selection process 2017 batch
Siemens recruitment 2017 drive too has the same selection procedure as that of the other companies. There are four rounds.
- Technical Online consisting of multiple choice questions of basic programming language.
- Aptitude Online which consists of aptitude questions.
- Technical Face to Face, Here the interviewer gives you programs to write within an allotted time.
- HR round you’ll be interviewed about your personal and career life along with some common HR questions.
Candidates, who are looking for placement papers can also find it here in our website.