Microsoft off campus 2017 drive batch careers placement registration eligibility process
Microsoft off campus 2017 for the 2016-17 batch Freshers and Experienced is going to take place on a global scale. Candidates, who would like to apply for it, can use our registration link given below. We are also offering you the placement procedures along with the eligibility criteria. Microsoft India has also planned to conduct interviews for final years earlier this year. Hence, students must keep updating yourself about the Microsoft placement drive happening around them.
Microsoft off campus placement 2017 registration
Since the IT sector is undergoing a major transition, a lot of vacancies for Freshers and experienced people alike are being created. Hence, to apply for the Microsoft recruitment 2017 batch kindly follow the steps given below
- Click on the Microsoft careers 2017 registration link given above.
- If you are new select the way you want to register.
- After logging in with the account you want a form appears.
- Complete all the three sets of form.
- Click submit.
- If you have already registered then just sign in.
- You’ll be getting Job alerts in whatever account you have registered.
Microsoft placement 2017 eligibility /selection process
To enter into Microsoft placement 2017 India the eligibility criteria are as below. The placement criteria will be very helpful to filter the candidates.
- Good academic scores on your board exams.
- A Bachelor/ Master degree from an accredited university.
- No history of backlogs.
- Certified courses (optional).
- Experience for certain posts.
Microsoft India careers selection process 2016-17
The selection procedure for Microsoft careers off campus 2017 is no different from the rest. Its process may be same, but rather with only a few changes in the question relevant to the company’s field.
- Round One -> Written Exam
- Round Two -> Technical Interview
- Round Three -> HR Interview
You can also download the Microsoft aptitude papers from our site. Especially the latest ones.