Civil engineering interview questions and answers Free Download PDF Hindi
We are providing you with the Civil engineering interview questions and answers for the experienced as well as the Freshers. People who are about to attend interview related to this field can also download the important questions in PDF from our webpage. The civil engineers have a wide variety of fields like buildings, constructions, design, irrigation, estimation and costing, structural, concrete technology, quality control and project management. This is considered as on of the biggest and toughest engineering branch.
Candidates have a wide area to prepare and hence lose precious time & energy. Hence, we are giving you a solution. We are offering you the important and most repetitive questions in Hindi, Tamil, English and other languages., that have a hundred percent chance to be present in the interview. Students can use this to clear their interview procedure with ease. Also the basic and common interview questions for civil engineering will be useful for candidates who are preparing for the government exams like UPSC, MPSC, etc., under civil engineers cadre.
Basic & Common Interview Questions for Civil Engineering
Companies like DLF, L&T, HPCL, Hindustan etc., have a rigid process for selecting candidates. So candidates can use the questions that we are providing and make best use of their given opportunities given to them. These are jobs where a single mistake can bring down the entire company. Hence, only the candidates with exceptional performance in the interview enter the company. We have given you a set of sample questions present in the Civil engineering interview questions document below for entry level or Freshers.
- What is the purpose of reset in bridge bearings installation?
- Discuss the advantages of assigning the central pier and the abutment as fixed piers?
- Why must we inset steel plates inside the bearings?
- State the function of shear keys in the design of retaining walls.
- Should an engineer accept the soil compaction test result if it exceeds 100%?
- State the applications of draglines, backhoes and shovels.
- Why are high and narrow beams not desirable in concrete piers?
- Is it possible that the depth of utilities can be detected by all utility detectors?
- If you want to see the answer to the above questions and our collections, please click the link below.
Other all basic and common civil engineer interview questions are provided below in PDF. You can download it for free.
Theses questions will be useful when you go for jobs like consultant, site engineer, associate, etc. Also, look out some videos available on YouTube in Hindi, Tamil, Urdu and other languages for better practice. For furthermore clarifications, please feel free to comment below.