Dell off campus 2017 batch drive registration placement selection process
Finally!!!! The largest computer manufacturer in the world is conducting the Dell off campus 2017 for both Freshers and experienced alike. The Buzz is already in the air and the candidates are already going on with the preparations. This company is being the dream of many has a very rigid interview process. Clearing that has always been one of the greatest challenges that candidates face. We are providing you with the Dell placement registration link through which you can register with the esteemed company. We are also giving you the eligibility criteria and selection process for the placement drive.
Dell off campus registration 2017 eligibility
The company because of the recent hike in the IT sector is recruiting people to fill the vacancies created in the company. Either a Fresher or an experienced can register in the DELL placement 2017 for jobs, just follow the simple steps.
- Click on the Dell registration link above.
- If you are applying for the first time, then click on the sign in option.
- Then select create a new account.
- In the form, enter the required details and click create.
- As your email Id is registered with them you’ll be receiving updates about placement drives and off campuses from them.
- You can also apply for a suitable job from the list that appears when you sign in.
Check your eligibility criteria:
The company because of its reputation has a set of eligibility criteria for candidates to apply for the Dell placement and other recruitment process. This is to ensure that only the worthy enters into the company.
- 65% marks in your 10th & 12th
- 65% marks in your respective degree or graduate courses.
- No history of arrears (Backlogs).
- Good communication skills.
- Certification on any course (Added bonus).
Dell placement selection process 2016-17
This company too has the usual selection procedure for the Dell recruitment 2017. This process consists of three major rounds.
- The first one is the Aptitude test round. This round weighs your logical and numerical ability.
- The second one is the Technical round. Here the questions test your basic technical knowledge.
- The final round is the HR round. Here the HR himself will be directly questioning you. The questions are mostly based on your personal and career life.
For furthermore clarifications about the Dell recruitment 2017 lease comment below.