Cisco off campus 2017 batch registration placement drive recruitment process, eligibility
Cisco, the largest networking company in the world has gone with the decision of recruiting people and filling up the recent vacancies. The Cisco off campus 2017 batch is already underway and candidates are preparing seriously for the interview process. Candidates who are applying for the Cisco placement 2017 drive can make use of the registration link we are giving. We also offer you the eligibility criteria and the selection procedure for this recruitment drive. Cisco has its main headquarters in San Jose, California and it has branches in Australia, Alberta, Amsterdam, Bangalore, Belgium, Dubai, Dublin, Malaysia and in many more places.
Cisco placement 2017 registration link
The company is being the largest networking firm in the world, it is really hard to get an opening. But now there are several vacancies, waiting for worthy candidates. Interested then start registering for the Cisco recruitment 2017. We request the candidates not to waste your time and money trying to apply for jobs using agencies. You can do it yourself by following these simple steps.
- Click on the Cisco careers 2017 registration link above.
- From the List of Fields select the field that you want to work in.
- Then select the job you want from the next set.
- Then form the next set select the posting that you want and click apply now.
- If you have already registered it will just get your email and take you to your registration place.
- If not it takes you to the new account section where you need to complete a series of forms.
- Then you can register in the company you want.
Cisco off campus recruitment process / eligibility
The company because of its reputation has laid a set of eligibility criteria. So that only the worthy candidates might participate in it. You can see the Cisco off campus eligibility criteria below.
- 65% in both your board exams.
- 70% in your graduate degree courses.
- No history of Backlogs (arrears).
- The person should be able to work in the place without scholarships or visa.
CISCO India selection process
For your feasibility, we are giving you the Cisco interview process 2017 below. These pool campus procedure are pretty much the same like other companies. Only different is that the questions are more standardized.
- The First round is the usual aptitude test.
- The second one is the technical round.
- The third and final round is the HR interview.
For furthermore, doubts & clarifications comment below.