CSC off campus 2017 batch registration placement eligibility selection process
Computer Science Corporation is conducting its CSC off campus 2017 batch all over India. Freshers and Experienced alike can take part and join this esteemed company. To give you a clear idea about it, we are providing you with CSC placement selection procedure and also the eligibility criteria. To also make your registering work easier, we are providing you with the CSC registration link and the procedure to register for the 201-17 batch.
Check also: CSC placement papers
CSC placement 2017 drive registration & eligibility
Look before you register: “Are you eligible?”
There are set of eligibility criteria for the candidates to clear before appearing for the CSC recruitment 2017. If you look into link above, you can see that each job requires different criteria. But there are a few that are common for all the jobs.
- A minimum of 65% in your board Exams (10th & 12th).
- An engineering based courses like BE, ME, MCA, B. Tech., M. Tech.
- Good communication skills.
- No disciplinary actions.
To get a job or at least a notification of CSC off campuses happening around you must register on their official website. Here we are providing you with the CSC placement 2017 registration link. Please follow the steps below.
- Select the link above.
- If you haven’t registered before. From the top right corner, click on register.
- Create your new account with CSC.
- If you already have an account then click on the login button adjacent to the register button.
- After logging in from the list of jobs given below, select the one you want.
- If you satisfy all the required eligibility criteria, you can click on apply.
CSC India off campus recruitment process 2016-17 batch
This company too follows the usual method followed in many major MNCs. The CSC India recruitment pattern also consists of four rounds, you can read about them below.
- The first one is the Aptitude round. This consists of basic questions to test your problem solving skills.
- Next is the technical round. Here questions belonging to your core subjects are present.
- The third is the Group discussion. Here the candidates sit in groups to discuss and debate about some topic.
- The final one is the HR round. Here the questions are mostly on your personal and career life.
Visit our Careerarm portal for more.