Polaris off campus 2017 batch Freshers Registration selection process- Placement drive
Polaris is a MNC with its headquarters in Chennai, India. It offers various IT services an also does Business process outsourcing. It’s one of the fastest growing companies in India. Recently Polaris has been conducting the recruitment for Freshers and experienced people. All candidates can register for the Polaris off campus 2017 batch through the registration link that we are displaying below. We are also giving you the selection procedure and the eligibility criteria for you. This company also has branches in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and many more places worldwide. If you want to take part in the Polaris placement drive kindly read below.
Polaris placement 2017 registration, selection process
The company is now recruiting candidates through the Polaris recruitment 2017. It has also been conducting off campus, pool campus and many more placement drive events all around the world. You can apply for the Polaris off campus 2017 by following the steps.
- Click on the Polaris placement 2017 registration link given above.
- Now the Polaris financial technology application form, appears on the screen.
- Fill the required details first and also upload your resume along with it.
- The the verification process occurs and then Polaris off campus application process is complete.
- You can select your Polaris jobs from the available list.
- You will also receive emails and notifications regarding the Polaris recruitment 2017.
The Polaris off campus drive 2017 also has the same recruitment procedure like other MNCs. There are three rounds in this Polaris selection process, which tests all your basic abilities. You can read about the rounds below.
This round consists of basic aptitude multiple choice questions that helps in testing your problem solving skills.
Here candidates divide into groups and discuss on a given topic. (Click here for Latest GD topics).
The head of the Polaris Financial technology recruitment process himself presides over the round. Here the questions are mostly on the details entered in your resume and at times some technical questions are also expected.
Polaris Financial technology off campus 2017 eligibility
Polaris has a set of eligibility criteria for candidates to enter the Polaris careers 2017 batch interview process. A few of them are listed below
- 60% in any graduation course.
- No standing backlogs.
- Good communication skills.
You can also find previous year placement papers on our website. For furthermore enquiries please comment below.