CMC off campus drive 2017 batch registration | placement selection procedure for Freshers
The CMC off campus drive 2017 is going at a hefty pace, the company is busy with plenty of pool campus and other placement drive events happening all round the globe. Computer Maintenance Corporation is originally a part of the TCS group with its headquarters in Delhi. It does business process sourcing as well as consulting services for IT sectors. It has plenty of branches all around the world. In India is present in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Lucknow, Chennai and Delhi. If you want to apply for this company, then this article is just for you.
CMC placement registration 2016-17
Computer Maintenance Corporation has grown tremendously since its overtaking by TCS. It has one of the best working environment one could ever find. To register yourself with this upcoming company for the CMC off campus 2016-17 follow the instructions below.
- Enter the official CMC careers link that is present above.
- Enter your basic details like name, and other things that it wants you to fill.
- Click submit. You will get notifications by mail.
- A list containing suitable job for you appears on the screen.
- You can select and also apply for any job from it.
CMC off campus selection procedure / eligibility criteria
You’ll be getting notifications from the company through email. Candidates must be prepared at all times because they’ll call when you expect it the least. This company has some eligibility criteria for you to clear. You can see them below.
- 60% in your school board exams.
- 60% in any Graduate degree (UG or PG).
- No standing arrears (backlogs).
- Good written and communication skill.
The Computer Maintenance Corporation selection procedure is similar to the recruitment process of many MNCs. Here the process varies, if you are lucky you can directly attend the final round or else you need begin from the starting one itself. The CMC Limited off campus 2017 consists of three rounds, which you can see below.
- The first one is the aptitude round. It is either a written or online test.
- The second round consists of technical questions related to your core.
- The final one is the HR round. You must answer to questions regarding your personal and career life.
Candidates, who are looking for the CMC placement papers can also find it here.