Aricent off campus drive 2017 batch for Freshers | Placement registration, selection process
The Aricent off campus drive 2017 is underway and candidates are busy preparing for it. Aricent is one of the fastest growing company in the IT sector. This company is basically an engineering service firm. It offers technology services to software, Internet and Networking companies. The company has its headquarters in Redwood, California. In India it has branches in places like Chennai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, etc. If you want to apply for this high profile company then you have come to the right place.
Aricent placement 2017 off campus registration
This MNC is conducting its Aricent recruitment 2017 for both the Freshers and experienced people alike. Candidates can register in this company by using the Aricent careers 2017 off campus registration link below.
- Click on the above given Aricent careers 2017 registration link given above.
- If you are a new user then click on the sign in option present on the top right hand side of the web page.
- Then click create a new account and then enter your details.
- If you have already done it, then just sign in yourself. Then enter the data and search for the type of job you wish to apply for.
- A list of jobs appears from that, you can either apply for that job or you can refer it to your friend.
Aricent Technologies recruitment process & eligibility criteria
To apply for the Aricent jobs 2017 there is a certain set of eligibility criteria that one must be fulfill so that he can appear for the Aricent recruitment 2017. You can see them below.
- 65 percent or above in your 10th & 12th exams.
- 65% or above in your graduate courses.
- Good score in pH Test.
- Good communication skills.
The Aricent selection process for this year 2016-17 batch is very much similar to that of the Aricent recruitment 2016. Many MNCs also have this same type of the selection procedure. Here it consists of three rounds, which can be read briefly.
- The first one is the written test. This round consists of Aricent aptitude questions.
- The second one is the group discussion round. Here all the candidates divide into groups and discuss on it.
- The final round is the HR round. Here the questions are mostly based on your project and what is present in your resume.
We are also providing you the Aricent interview questions on our website. For further more details comment below.