Amazon off campus 2017 batch placement drive selection process, registration, eligibility criteria
Amazon, the largest e-commerce and cloud computing company. It is currently recruiting people through the Amazon off campus 2017 for both Freshers and experienced people. For a better understanding about this we are providing you with the Amazon registration link, its eligibility criteria and also the selection procedure. Currently the Amazon recruitment process is happening in India in major cities like Vizag, Kolkata, Chennai, Pune, Delhi, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, etc., for the 2016-17 batch.
Amazon registration 2017 placement drive | eligibility criteria
Candidates can now find jobs and receive notifications about recent Amazon off campus 2017 interview or any other placement drive. You can also apply for Intership in Amazon through the link below.
- If you are a fresher then click on the Amazon registration link below.
- Then select the module with your education qualification on it.
- From the list of jobs, select the one you want and apply for it.
- If you are a person with experience, then enter the Amazon registration link above.
- From the list of jobs select the one, you find most suitable for you.
- Finally, apply for it.
Before applying it is a must to check the respective Amazon eligibility criteria. Each and every jobs have their unique eligibility criteria. You can see it in the description of the Amazon jobs while applying for it. The common one are listed below.
- 65% or above in your board exams.
- 65% + in your graduate degree courses.
- Good communication skills.
Amazon off campus selection process 2016-17 batch
Like many other major MNCs the Amazon placement selection process consists of three rounds below.
- Aptitude round which tests your ability on numerical and logical questions.
- Technical round which consists of questions from your core subjects.
- HR interview where you were questioned about your personal life and also about your career.
For furthermore clarifications comment below.