Syntel off campus 2017 batch placement drive registration eligibility criteria selection process
Syntel is an integrated technology and business process provider having its headquarters in Michigan. The fastest growing company in that business is currently recruiting Freshers from the 2017 batch and also experienced people who completed their courses around 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016. The Syntel off campus 2017 is happening all around the world, the company is also organizing placement drives, pool campus and other recruitment events. Candidates who are preparing for it can make use of Syntel placement papers here.
It also consists of various Syntel off campus interview questions and answers. We are also giving the selection procedure and eligibility criteria below.
Syntel registration 2017 batch placement drive
Candidates to get the latest notifications about the Syntel off campus 2017 and other placement drive related details like exam date, pattern, package, syllabus etc. You can apply it in the official Syntel careers link below.
- Enter the official Syntel careers 2017 registration link.
- Select any one topic from the menu bar. Eg: Industry solutions.
- Under that select the field you want or else you can use the search option.
- From the jobs that has come out select the one you want.
- Apply for that job and complete the Syntel registration process.
Syntel off campus selection process & eligibility 2016-17
Syntel has branches all around the world, in India it can be found in Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, etc. But all these companies have a single common eligibility criteria.
- 65 % in 10th & 12th exams.
- Any graduated course UG or PG.
- No standing arrears
Break in education
A break of 1 year is ok.
Requirements for job
- Good speaking and also exemplary writing skills.
- Must be willing to work in any shifts.
Similar to the 2016 placement drive, Syntel off campus 2017 also has three sets of rounds.
- Round one: This is the aptitude round. Here in this round the candidates must complete a certain set of questions with a particular time.
- Round two: This also known as Technical Interview. Here the questions are mostly on your core subjects.
- Round three: The other name for this round is the HR interview. Here they will question you about the details in your resume and also about the project.
For furthermore doubts and clarifications, please use the comment section below.