Honeywell off campus 2017 batch Freshers placement drive registration interview process
Honeywell off campus 2017 is on its way and the excitement level has gone up. Honeywell, the major producer of aerospace, engineering, commercial and other products is currently recruiting people. Both Freshers of 2017 batch and other experienced people can take part in it. If you want to take part in the honey well placement drive and join this company then continue reading this document. Use the below links for registration purposes. We are also providing you with the Honeywell interview process, placement papers and the eligibility criteria. Candidates who have further need can comment below.
Honeywell placement 2017 drive registration, interview process
The interview process for this year is the same as that of the Honeywell off campus 2016. The selection procedure has the usual rounds.
- Aptitude round: This is the first one. This round, consists of multiple choice questions. It is either online or you need to tick it in the question paper.
- Technical round: This round consists of core questions. The number of candidates eliminated is high in this round.
- HR interview: You must face a personal interview where you must answer questions on the contents in your resume.
You can receive the latest updates, syllabus, pattern, package, venue, last date for registration for the Honeywellplacement 2017 and also its recruitment drive, pool campus events. To receive all the above mentioned things all you need to do is to register on the official Honeywell careers registration link below.
- Select the Honeywell careers 2017 registration link.
- To get notifications, click on the create job alert button on the right hand side.
- You can select the job you desire from the given list.
- You can use the refine search to find more appropriate words.
- Apply for the job and complete the Honeywell interview process.
Honeywell off campus eligibility criteria 2017
Every company has a set of eligibility criteria to allow only the worthy to appear for the exam. Honeywell placement drive 2017 also has some in all its branches in Madurai, Gurgoan, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Bangalore, etc.
- Good language skills, both in writing and oratory.
- Certified courses in C, C++, Aerospace, .NET, Java, embedded C, C#, embedded systems, PHP, RTOS, SQL, and hardware.
- Feasible to the rules of the company.
- Only a break of 1 year is allowed.
- 60% in both the board exams (10th & 12th).
- 65% in your graduation degree courses.
- No Backlogs(arrears).
If you still have any doubts, post them below.