Athenahealth off campus 2017 batch placement drive selection process registration
The Athenahealth off campus 2017 placement drive has been announced for both Freshers and experienced. Candidates who are searching for details regarding this interview can find it here. We are also providing you with the Athenahealth recruitment process, eligibility criteria. To make yourself available for the interview you must first register yourself with the company. We are providing you with the official Athenahealth careers link below.
Athenahealth placement registration 2017
If you would like to receive notifications about the latest Athenahealth recruitment drive, pool campus, salary, venue, package, interview pattern and the last date, click on the official Athenahealth careers registration link given below and follow the given steps.
- Click on the official Athenahealth careers registration link given above.
- If you are a new user, click on the create a new account link from the top right side.
- Enter your details and click create.
- If you already have an account just log in.
- From the list of the jobs, select the one you want to apply.
- Then click view jobs. The Athenahealth job description pops out.
- Click apply to job to the one you want. Also make sure you read the description, especially the terms and conditions.
Athena healthcare off campus eligibility criteria & recruitment process
The company has branches all over the world, in India its operational site is in Chennai. But to enter this company through the Athenahealth off campus 2017 you must clear a set of eligibility criteria.
Basic requirements for job
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Can adjust to any shifts.
- No disciplinary action.
- No arrears (backlogs).
- 65% in 10th & 12th exams.
- 65% in any UG or PG graduation course.
Additional boost ups (optional)
- Any certified course related to the job.
If you are eligible then you are good to go for the Athenahealth off campus 2017 interview. The Athena health recruitment process like many other companies follows the same interview procedure.
Round one | Aptitude
This round is also known as the analytical round. This round through the given series of questions will analyze your lateral thinking capability and also the problem solving skills. You can get the Athenahealth aptitude questions here.
Round two | Technical
On clearing the first round you will move on to the next round. Here in this round you will be made to either solve or write programs on a computer. This round consists of various topics which you can download from the list below.
Round three | HR
This is the final round. Here the process is a face to face personal interview where your character and your capability will be assessed by a series of questions.
Hope this article has everything you want. For furthermore needs comment below.