Genpact off campus drive 2017 batch registration selection procedure Freshers/experienced placement
The Genpact off campus drive 2017 is underway. Genpact is the leading global business process management and services corporation, with its headquarters in New York. Almost one-fifth of the Fortune Global 500 are its clients. To help candidates get into this prestigious company, we offer you the Genpact off campus 2017 batch registration link.
For the ambitious candidates who strive to be in this company, we also offer you the Genpact off campus 2017 selection procedure & the eligibility criteria. A person with a better understanding of what is happening will always have an edge over the others. Hence candidates can make full use of our article for best results. This recruitment drive process is open for both Freshers and experienced.
Genpact off campus registration 2017
Want to be a part of this company? Then let’s begin the registration process. Just follow the steps below for an easy and non-confusing Genpact off campus registration.
- Enter the official Genpact careers registration link above.
- First register yourself by entering your email and then the job category along with your feasible location.
- After Completing it, click on the sign up button.
- The jobs for your description comes up you can select the one you want and apply for it.
- Entering your email will help you to receive notifications from the company about the venue, salary package, interview pattern, pool campus, last date and other things about the Genpact recruitment drive.
Genpact placement drive selection process eligibility 2017 batch
The companies that conduct interview always have a set of eligibility criteria. So that only the worthy candidates can appear for the interview. The Genpact placement drive eligibility criteria are also similar to most of the current MNCs.
- Must have a score of 60% or above in your 10th & 12th board exams.
- A minimum of 60% in your degree.
- No standing backlogs (arrears).
- Good written & oratory skills.
Genpact Selection procedure
Genpact also follows the usual BPO recruiting process. You can see it below.
- Aptitude round: Multiple choice questions are present in this round. You should complete them before the time runs out.
- Group discussion: A common round where a group of people debate over a single topic and the candidates with exemplary communication and also good knowledge will proceed to the next round.
- HR interview: Here the analysis of our character and your ability occurs.
You can get placement papers for the respective rounds below.
If you still require anything. Just enter it below, we’ll be happy to provide it to you.