L&T off campus 2017 drive placement selection procedure registration for Freshers | Larsen and Toubro
Larsen & Toubro have began their L&T off campus 2017 for the recent batch Freshers and also the experienced. Larsen & Toubro Limited is an Indian MNC with its headquarters in Mumbai, India. It is one of the leading companies in Manufacturing goods, Construction, Financial services and Engineering. Hence, for aspirant candidates who are trying hard to join this company we are providing you with the L&T off campus 2017.
This article consists of all the details you need to know about the L&T off campus 2017, its pool campus and also its other related placement drive. We also are giving you the details of its interview process, eligibility criteria and also its registration link.
L & T placement drive registration 2017 eligibility
Let’s begin with the registration process. The main advantage of you registering with this company is that you’ll be getting notifications from them regarding the latest off campuses, pool campus, recruitment drive and also many more details like venue, last date, salary package. You can register for the L&T off campus 2017 by following the simple steps.
- Click on the official L&T careers registration link.
- Upload your resume in the attach file section.
- After uploading you’ll get a confirmation email from them.
- You can then select the job you like from the list of L&T jobs.
- If you feel you qualify all the eligibility criteria apply for it.
The Larsen & Toubro Eligibility criteria is unique in its own ways. Scroll down to read it.
- Board exams 60% or above in first attempt itself.
- 70% or above in your degree from a UGC or AICTE approved college.
- A history of 4 backlogs allowed.
- Only full time courses will be taken into account.
- No academic gaps.
L & T Infotech off campus selection procedure & Eligibility criteria
L & T, in India has its branch in Kolkata, Vijayawada, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai and Hyderabd. All these places have the same interview process. The Larsen & Toubro selection process consists of three rounds,
- Written test: This round consists of 90 questions with 30 each from Quants, Analytical and Verbal ability. It also includes reasoning and basic language (English) questions.
- Group discussion: Here they will give you a topic and will ask you to discuss about it among your group.
- Technical HR interview: In this face to face round you must answer to the technical questions on your core and also on your project.
If you still have anymore questions or clarifications, please comment below.