IBM off campus 2017 batch placement drive eligibility criteria | registration interview procedure- Freshers experienced
The IBM off campus 2017 has finally begun and candidates who wanted to be part of this esteemed company have begun their preparations. This International Business Machines Corporation, which is basically an American MNC regularly conducts its placement drive in locations like Bhuvaneshwar, Kolkata, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Hyderabad and many more places. Hence we offer you this IBM off campus 2017.
Knowing a little more about the company and also its interview procedure will always give you an edge over others in your batch. We are also additionally providing you with the registration link and also the eligibility criteria. Candidates can make full use of these things.
IBM placement 2017 drive recruitment procedure
The IBM placement drive, pool campus and other recruitment programs all follow a single selection process. It consists of the usual three rounds. You can see them all below.
- The IBM off campus 2017 selection process always begins with the aptitude round. This round is basically to filter the candidates those who have come to attend the interview process.
- The second and most important round is the technical round. Here like the name implies the questions mostly focuses on the core subjects. This round will greatly influence your standards for the next round.
- The final round is the HR round. This is a face to face interview where a variety of questions will be put before you by the HR himself.
Note: Rarely at times, GD round is also held after the first round for certain postings.
IBM off campus registration and eligibility criteria 2017
Below you can find the steps and the link for both Freshers and experienced. Registering here will give you additional bonuses like the company themselves will be daily notifying you about the nearest IBM off campus 2017, walk ins and other placement drives. You’ll also get details about the venue, package, salary, last date and many more. You can register using the steps given below.
- Click on the official IBM careers registration link given below.
- Scrolling a little down you will find the start your journey section.
- Click on the option that matches your profile.
- You’ll be taken into another page from where you can select the job of your interest.
- If you like the job apply for it.
- Wait for further mail from the company.
Though registering might give you the knowledge about the IBM off campus 2017 and its other recruitment drives. But still you can enter the interview process only if you are eligible. You can find the IBM eligibility criteria below.
- Candidates must posses 65% in their 10th & 12th.
- They must have an aggregate of 70% i.e., a CGPA of 7 in their graduation courses.
- No backlogs (arrears) at time of interview.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Their degree must be from a reputed university.
You are good to go, if you fulfill all the above conditions.
Candidates can also get their IBM placement papers and interview questions from our website.