Hexaware Off Campus 2017 Batch Placement Drive selection process & Registration
It’s time for interviews and placements and Hexaware has also joined the race. The company is recruiting candidates for the vacancies through the Hexaware off campus 2017. Also being one among the top 20 companies in the Nasscom rankings, this company has always been a want to go company for many ambitious youths. Hexaware Technologies Limited is an Indian IT and also Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider with its headquarters in Mumbai.
Here we are providing you with the registration link, Eligibility criteria and also the interview process. Knowing these details you can easily take part in the Hexaware recruitment process and also be a part of it.
Hexaware off campus drive selection procedure 2017
All the recruitment process like pool campus, placement drive, walk-in and off campuses follow the same interview process. Being a BPO in the base it has three rounds.
- Round 1: The most common round in any interview is the aptitude. Here mostly Multiple Choice Questions varying from various topics can be found here. You can get the questions from the link below.
- Round 2: The next one is the Group discussion. Here they will divide you into groups and also make you to discuss on it. The candidates who overshadow others will pass on to the next round.
- Round 3: The final round is the HR round. Here you’ll be getting a variety of questions from which they’ll decide whether you are feasible for the company or not.
Hexaware Technologies placement drive registration link
Registering for the Hexaware off campus 2017 can be done easily by following the simple steps. By doing it the company will also be notifying you about the other placement drive events happening near your locality.
- Click on the official Hexaware careers registration link above.
- Scroll a little down below and use the submit your resume form.
- Enter your resume in it, so that they might inform you about any suitable job openings for you.
- Else you can click on the find jobs option below and select the job suitable for you.
- If you think that a job is suitable for you then click the apply button.
You can also get your salary, venue, last date and other details through this link
Even though you know the details about the interview and its location, you can participate in only if you are eligible. We are displaying you the common Hexaware eligibility criteria that would be necessary.
- A graduate degree from one among the following – B.E(EEE.E&I, ECE, CSE), B.Tech (IT), MCA.
- No standing arrears with 6.5 cgpa.
- At least 60% in your board exams.
- Good communication skills.
Still having doubts, don’t hesitate, feel free to comment.