Zoho Off Campus 2017 Batch Placement Drive Registration selection Process
The Zoho off campus 2017 is already underway, candidates can make haste and grab this opportunity to be part of a prominent company. The interview process for this year has already begun in the month of July for both the Freshers and experienced which was much earlier than what most people would have predicted. To help the candidates to stay aware of these events and to take part in this interview process, we offer you the Zoho off campus 2017. This article also consists of the registration link, details about the selection procedure, eligibility criteria and many more.
Zoho placement drive 2017 interview process
Zoho interview process is the same for all its recruitment events like walk-in, pool campuses, off campus and also other placement programs. It also has the three common rounds that an IT company has. You can see them below.
- Aptitude round: This is the preliminaries. Here you must answer a set of questions either online or written within the given time. Only people who do well in this Zoho aptitude round goes to the next one.
- Technical round: Here you’ll be getting on subjects relevant to the job. Many people fail in this technical round because of their inadequate knowledge.
- HR round: This is the final one here the questions will mostly depend on the person who is interviewing you. People who manage to clear the Zoho HR interview questions have become great achievers.
Zoho corporation off campus registration 2017
You can register with the Zoho Corporation using the official careers link below. Registering will give you access to information about the Zoho jobs availability and also about the occurrence of any off campus drive in your locality.
- Go to the official Zoho Linkedin profile.
- On the right hand side you will see current available Zoho Corp job opportunity.
- Click on it. In the next page you will see the job available.
- Click on the Job and you will see the job description.
- If you think you are eligible then apply for it.
For candidates who are looking for the Zoho off campus 2017 eligibility criteria can find it here. The candidates who would like to appear for the interview process must clear it. The eligibility criteria are also similar to many of its IT counterparts.
- A year of academic break is acceptable.
- 60% in both in your board exams and also your college degree.
- No standing backlogs (arrears).
- Experience – differs from job to job.
You can also get the Zoho placement papers here in our website. If you still have furthermore needs, let us know in the comment section below.