Quantitative Aptitude Online classes free + Video training
Quantitative Aptitude Online coaching classes free for placements, competitive & Bank exams
The unpredicted competition that were happening at present in the world caused the employers to pick a more effective employee through some innovative recruitment process. Thus, they want Quantitative Aptitude test section to be included in the process. Not only in placements, it is implemented in educational entrance exams also. We ourself came up with an idea to help people to easily crack this section and that is why we prepared such this quantitative aptitude free online course.
Our simple two questions and its solutions will explains you all about this.
Who can find this aptitude course as useful?
People who aspire for the various exams, which maintained to get the place in the list of exams with a large number of candidates enrolled. Such ones are competitive exams, bank exams, management exams and more. More specifically IBPS, CAT, MAT, Railway exams, SSC and the list is very big. So People who aim to prove in these exams can immediately enroll here and they are most welcome to do so.
Why particularly this?
We always want to stand unique, we proved that and you can trust us because of the following provisions.
- First of all, this is completely free.
- Formulas to learn and also can be downloaded in PDF.
- Quicker methods, we meant this as shortcuts and tricks.
- Solved examples more that your text books have.
- Questions with answers for practice.
- Online test which makes you feel like answering in a Quiz.
- Video tutorials, that provides a world class lecture.
The above all study material is given as a lesson by lesson notes so as to make you fit in everything you learn about this numerical aptitude. Almost we covered all important topics which you may have not seen even in latest version books you purchased online. Just enroll now and prepare yourself as an expert who can even solve problems with deeper concept.
- Lectures 38
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 393
- Assessments Self
- Lecture 1.1Formulas for Numbers problems Locked
- Lecture 1.2Numbers solved problems with explanation Locked
HCF & LCM of the Number
- Lecture 3.1Decimal Fraction formulas Locked
- Lecture 3.2Decimal fraction solved examples Locked
- Lecture 4.1Simplification formulas Locked
- Lecture 4.2Simplification solved examples with explanation Locked
Square root and Cube root
- Lecture 5.1Square root and cube root formulas Locked
- Lecture 5.2Square root and cube root solved problems Locked
- Lecture 6.1Average problems explanation with examples Locked
- Lecture 6.2Average problems formulas Locked
- Lecture 7.1Problems on Ages examples with explanation Locked
- Lecture 7.2Problems on ages formulas Locked
- Lecture 8.1Percentage Formulas Locked
- Lecture 8.2Percentage problems explained with examples Locked
Ratio and proportion
- Lecture 9.1Ratio and proportion formulas Locked
- Lecture 9.2Ratio and proportions examples with explanation Locked
Profit and Loss
- Lecture 10.1Profit and Loss formulas Locked
- Lecture 10.2Profit and Loss solved examples Locked
Speed, Time and Distance
Time and Work
- Lecture 12.1Time and work explanation with examples Locked
- Lecture 12.2Time and work formulas Locked
- Lecture 13.1Problems on trains explanation with examples Locked
- Lecture 13.2Problems on trains formulas & rules Locked
Boats and Stream
- Lecture 15.1Partnership formulas Locked
- Lecture 15.2Partnership solved problems Locked
Odd Man Out
- Lecture 19.1Odd man Out and series problems with example Locked