Create a website from scratch using HTML5, CSS3, JS, Image Slider & Drop Down Menu in 80 Min for free
Its very easy to create a responsive website from scratch if you know basics of HTML5 and CSS3 but it takes time to complete the website (not much time, just 80mins).
About this Course
This course explains how to create responsive html & css website for beginners with step by step explanation. This course will help you to become a good web designer since you create each and every element by yourself than editing the HTML5 website template.
What you will need to get started?
- Basic knowledge in HTML5 & CSS3.
- Text Editor (Dreamweaver / Visual Studio / Notepad)
- Web Browser
- Photoshop (to create your own logo and images if needed)
What this course contains?
- Basics of HTML5 and CSS3 Video tutorial
- HTML5 and CSS3 cheatsheet
- Step by step video tutorial to create a responsive website from scratch for desktop, tablet and mobile
- jQuery image slider, called “The Blueberry Slider”, and an icons set required for web designing.
Benefits of this course:
- Project centered course
- Step by step video tutorial
- Course duration is very less
- Makes you feel like expert in HTML5
- Adds value to your profile
- You own a website template at the end
For what your are waiting now, create a personal or business website this weekend or whenever you are free.